Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan

Covington, LA

369 Reviews
Our mission for over 25 years at Eddie Tourelle’s Northpark Nissan is to provide quality service to you, our customer. We recognize by consistently exceeding the satisfaction of folks like yourself we achieve our goals of growth and prosperity. Our success is built on the skills and efforts made by each Northpark team member who maintains Northpark’s outstanding reputation in the community for quality, integrity, and exceptional service.
Contact Dealership

955 North Highway 190

Covington, LA

Directions

By Type

Showing 369 reviews

February 08, 2024

Christian Weidie was very attentive to what I was looking for in a vehicle. He was personable, professional and knowledgeable. He gave me the time, attention and answers I needed to make a judgemental decisi More

by vdial
Josh Tourelle
Christian Weidie

Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan responded

Fantastic! We are so excited to hear your experience with our team here at Northpark Nissan was everything it should be. We believe people make the difference and as you saw, it really does! Thank you and welcome to our Northpark family!

February 07, 2024

Very patient, understanding, multitasking, met with me in the middle, honest & a very hard worker. More

by forjaeb
Other Employees : Stephen Shockley, Madi Greer

Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan responded

Fantastic! Thank you for taking a moment to rate your experience with our team at Northpark Nissan. Welcome to our Northpark family!

February 07, 2024

I’ve purchased several vehicles in the past but never have I been treated like family and cared for as much. Madi made sure I was taken care of and wasn’t left in the dark. They genuinely wanted to earn More

by mason70422
Other Employees : Stephen Shockley, Madi Greer

Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan responded

Awesome! Thank you for sharing your Northpark experience here. Our team members truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Welcome to our ever-growing Northpark family!

February 07, 2024

They were kind and personal. I felt at home and completely comfortable. I’ll tell my friends and family. More

by paigereeves
Madi Greer

Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan responded

Wonderful! Thank you and welcome to our Northpark family. We're thrilled to have earned the opportunity to serve you!

February 06, 2024

Very easy to work with. Friendly,professional, and courteous. Clean environment and lots of inventory. More

by brucevallelungo
Brandon Kravec

Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan responded

Perfect! Thank you for taking a moment to rate your visit with us at Northpark Nissan. We're excited to have earned your stars!

February 06, 2024

Northpark Nissan is very clean environment with friendly staff. The people who went above and beyond were Brandon (sales associate), Chris, and their manager. I would give Brandon a 5 star rating. He made s More

by Aimee G
3.0
Chris Thomas
Brandon Kravec

Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan responded

Thank you, Aimee, for taking time to share your experience at Northpark Nissan and your feedback on how we can improve. We know the expectations of the people we serve will only increase so we're always looking at our processes for areas to better accommodate those expectations. We're thrilled you received the service we expect from your sales consultant. Welcome to our Northpark family!

February 06, 2024

I dropped my vehicle off. Went to lunch with relatives. When I returned it was on the rack being serviced for tire rotation and oil change. Within 20 minutes, it was ready. More

by NUORLUNZ
Jamie Snyder

NUORLUNZ responded

I purchased my vehicle 02/02/2017 from Northpark Nissan (37 miles from my home) and will continue to have it serviced there even though there is a Nissan dealership within 7 miles of my home. The service staff is very personable, and the waiting area is very clean.

Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan responded

Wow! We are just blown away by your awesome review of the experience with us at Northpark Nissan. Thank you so much for sharing here and for being an incredible member of our Northpark family. Your loyalty to our store's team makes our work so rewarding.

February 06, 2024

Very professional and caring about their customers. The waiting area of the service department is very nice, spacious, and has plenty of coffee, TVs, and USB charging ports. More

by robert.jennings1961
Joshua Sheridan
Other Employees : Joshua Sheridan

Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan responded

Wonderful! Thank you so much for taking time to share your feedback regarding your visit with us at Northpark Nissan. We have installed so many improvements to our facility to make your time here as comfortable and convenient as possible.

February 06, 2024

Excellent! Great service. Everyone was extremely nice as always I will keep doing business there. More

by CRYSTALHINE34
Jamie Snyder

Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan responded

Fantastic! Thank you for taking a moment to rate your visit with us. We're happy to have the opportunity to serve you!

February 06, 2024

The service department personnel are very knowledgeable. They keep you updated as they work on your vehicle. More

by B981817
Steve Jackson
Joshua Sheridan
Other Employees : Brian Mahne

Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan responded

Excellent! Thank you for taking time to share your experience at Northpark Nissan with us here. We're excited to have had the opportunity to serve you and look forward to serving you again down the road!