Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan

Covington, LA

369 Reviews
Our mission for over 25 years at Eddie Tourelle’s Northpark Nissan is to provide quality service to you, our customer. We recognize by consistently exceeding the satisfaction of folks like yourself we achieve our goals of growth and prosperity. Our success is built on the skills and efforts made by each Northpark team member who maintains Northpark’s outstanding reputation in the community for quality, integrity, and exceptional service.
Contact Dealership

955 North Highway 190

Covington, LA

Directions

By Type

Showing 369 reviews

February 14, 2024

Great service experience I have visited the dealership twice in the last week and had a great experience each time. More

by lablizard125
Joshua Sheridan
Other Employees : Joshua Sheridan
Feb 16, 2024 -

Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan responded

Outstanding! Thank you for choosing our team at Northpark Nissan. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!

February 11, 2024

I thought everything went smoothly. The sales people were knowledgeable and worked with me. I was pleased with my purchase More

by D.A.GREENELAW
Christian and Wade

Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan responded

Awesome! Thank you for choosing our team here at Northpark Nissan for your car shopping. Welcome to our Northpark family!

February 11, 2024

They do their very best to ensure that I am satisfied completely with all of the work that I get done to my Altima. More

by SHANL_RICHARDSON
Service Price Transparency
Workmanship
Service Time
Service Communication
Joshua Sheridan
Other Employees : Brian Mahne

Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan responded

Awesome! Thank you for the compliments! We work hard as a complete team to deliver a truly exceptional product and overall experience each and every opportunity we have. We appreciate you choosing us!

February 11, 2024

Professional and friendly service. They made the process quick and easy! Would definitely recommend to anyone! More

by jardie
Kevin Kelley
Brandon Kravec
Other Employees : Stephen Shockley

Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan responded

Fantastic! Thank you for the recommendation and welcome to our Northpark family!

February 09, 2024

Great sales person ! Maddie was outstanding and very informative. I would refer others to her. More

by Melissa
Sales Price Transparency
Trade-in Experience
Purchase Time
Finance Experience
Stephen Shockley, Madi Greer

Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan responded

Wonderful to hear, Melissa! Thank you for sharing and welcome to our Northpark family!

February 09, 2024

Very good - expressed to Steve Jackson! Steve Jackson heard about my problem - met me on arrival and turned me over to Brian who immediately started checking/confirming the situation with c More

by Governorkingfish
Brian Mahne, Brian Mahne

Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan responded

Outstanding! Thank you for all the compliments to our staff. These are the people who truly know your vehicle best and work hard to deliver a truly exceptional experience at every opportunity. We appreciate you being part of our Northpark family!

February 09, 2024

Great, got in had a comfortable sitting area great service and got me out relatively quick. More

by RCAMRON36
Mrs Jamie

Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan responded

Great to hear our team delivered on our promise of a truly exceptional experience during your service visit with us! Thank you for choosing Northpark Nissan!

February 08, 2024

The entire buying experience was very enjoyable. Stephen Shockley and Zoe Hanman were both extremely patient, helpful, and professional. More

by john.trapen
Stephen Shockley, Stephen Shockley

Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan responded

Fantastic, John! Thank you for taking a moment to give our team members a shout-out. We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Welcome to our Northpark family!

February 08, 2024

Great customer service! Love the pick up/drop off option. Would definitely recommend the dealership to others More

by Samantha.w.hawkins
David Zoller
Other Employees : David Zoller

Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan responded

Wonderful to hear, Samantha! We know convenience makes the difference in the daily lives of the people we serve. Thank you for the feedback that our processes match your needs. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you with our best!

February 08, 2024

Always professional and courteous. The job is always done right Would highly recommend Eddie Tourelle More

by PRNRN
Service Price Transparency
Workmanship
Service Time
Service Communication
David Zoller

Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan responded

Awesome! Thank you for taking a moment to share and rate our service for you and your vehicle. We're thrilled for the opportunity to serve you!